The Pages

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Women VS Honesty

It is very hard sometimes to hear the true. When for example, you ask your man “does my bum look big in these jeans?" I really don’t think any lady wants the honest answer that " Yes you bum is big baby" Am sure you would lose it. Take the DStv ad in this link. The lady lost it when her man was honest with him. I myself dare to ask the question to my man. He is honest with him because he knows I will never over react. I respect his opinion when it comes to what I look it. And for the most part all other areas that affect us. So ladies only ask for the answer if you are willing to hear and accept the answer.

2 comments:

  1. hahahahahahaha Oh Yoli... Firstly I didn't realise that it is hard to cast a 'fat' actress and one who doesn't have issues with the question: "Does this make my bum look fat?" They should have called me! I have no problem with my size...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so true...Ladies if you ask your man for an opinion, you'd better be ready to hear the honest answer. If you over-react and bust his chops when you hear it, you'd btter believe that you'll never get an honest answer again out of that man.

    ReplyDelete